CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

la la la la

no title for this story ..
this time only a short story ..
I want to say that I enjoyed ..
because?? I was with him at friends ..
yesterday she asked me .. sorry kat
hehe, I was sorry he is right ..
my people out of anger for a long time ..
ALLAH can forgive the near future .. we can not right .. hehe
anything at all. Posted friends with him ..
yesterday he call me .. I lift jer la.
continued our casual conversation ..
hehe, it is definitely good.
yesterday today so he ..
so happy birthday, friends.
you may be extended at the low right age and living ..
aminnn ......
shika story end here .. later if there is a long time to update theentry shika okeyhh!
secure you read .. Posted semuaa

No comments:

Post a Comment